Review Haruharu Wonder Black Rice


Hii Yeorobun! 안녕!  Welcome back to my blog! 
Today I want to give some review about the products that sent by Haruharu Wonder & Stylekorean.

Do their products actually work? How is their all-new FRAGRANCE-FREE toner working on sensitive skin? So, here we go!

Here are the list of the products that I get :
  • HaruHaru Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner 150ml For Sensitive Skin
  • HaruHaru Wonder Black Rice Moisture 5.5 Soft Cleansing Gel 100ml
  • HaruHaru Wonder Wonder Black Rice Serum 30ml
  • Travel Set HaruHaru Wonder x PHANTACI
  • Skinvesment Eco Bag


  • HaruHaru Wonder Black Rice Moisture 5.5 Soft Cleansing Gel 100ml
As it claims, this gel cleanser formulated at a pH level of 5.5 which is our skin’s natural and ideal pH level. For my dry skin this cleanser it’s very hydrating and gentle and not leave my skin a tight or sticky feeling after rinsing. This cleanser it almost feels like an oil cleanser cause it’s melts onto my skin. After all I loved this gel cleanser cause it’s very gentle and no fragrance ingredients in this products. But for me it’s a little bit expensive to spend $21 on a 100 ml gel cleanser.
  • HaruHaru Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner 150ml For Sensitive Skin
This toner it has a thick texture but absorbs very quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the skin. This toner absolutely great for me cause it makes my skin feel very plump for a long time, it’s very deep hydrating and I loved the ingredient which is the Ginseng Root Extract which I usually drink in the form of a gel or tea, and now it is in the form of a toner for external use. 
  • HaruHaru Wonder Wonder Black Rice Serum 30ml
In my first opinion is I really loved the serum, cause it glides very easily and doesn’t settle in a sticky finish and give me a deep hydration in my dry skin. Honestly, it’s very misleading me for the package cause I can’t tell how much product I have left until I use it down to the very last pump and it contains with Alcohol and Lavender Oil which is it can irritate my skin. And it makes me get acne on my skin (on my nose).



  • Travel Set HaruHaru Wonder x PHANTACI
 [HaruHaru Wonder] PHANTACiXWonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Cream 30ml
The texture absorb quickly, got matte finish and very hydrating onto my hand skin. It has a weird texture cause cream separated between the oil contain and it has a strong smell of fragrance. And personally I’m not a big fan of fragrance in skincare ingredients.

 [HaruHaru Wonder] PHANTACiXWonder Black Rice Serum 30ml
The texture absorb quickly, very hydrating onto my back hand skin. It has a watery texture and it has a strong smell of fragrance.

 [HaruHaru Wonder] PHANTACiXWonder Black Rice Facial Oil 10ml
The texture absorb quickly, it sets really dry and does not leave a sticky feeling that I loved but my back hand skin feels really warm, I don’t know why. And personally I’m not a big fan of fragrance in skincare ingredients. Maybe those who have tried facial oil from Haruharu Wonder feel free to leave your opinion here.



Overall, I have high expectations on this Black Rice line because the main ingredients sounds promising. So unfortunate my sensitive skin doesn't like the fragrance in it. Still, if you don't mind skincare with fragrance, these products are definitely worth to try! I would recommend this line for those with dry skin types. For me, I can see myself repurchasing the Toner when it runs out later. 

Here's the link where you can buy the above products https://bit.ly/3IKGQZF

Thank you for reading! Hope my review is able to help you guys make a choice!
Feel free to leave criticism and suggestions here :)  see you in my next review Yeorobun 😊

Komentar